It’s time for your monthly musical self care! Connect with your instrument and your community from the comfort of your own home. At every class you’ll:
- Unwind with your friends at your musical happy hour
- Learn a fun sing-along tune with personalized instruction (as well as printable materials and online recordings)
- Add to your song collection so you can jam at home with your family
- Give back to your community!
All you need to join is a:
- stringed instrument or keyboard
- device with the Zoom app
- beverage of your choosing: bring your own or choose a local pairing below!
So, crack a kombucha, grab a brewsky, pop a bottle of wine, or brew some tea — it’s time to play some tunes!
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Winter Series
- February 8th, 2021
- March 1st, 2021
- March 29th, 2021
- Spring Series
- April 19th, 2021
- May 10th, 2021
- June 7th, 2021
Time: 6:15-7:15 P.M. (MT)
- 3 Class Series (Winter or Spring): $99
- 6 Class Series (both Winter & Spring): $178 — Save 10%
- Limited scholarships available for BIPOC and those financially impacted by COVID
**10% of proceeds go to the Treefort Live Music Relief Fund to offer financial resources to musicians during the COVID-19 crisis**
Ability Level: Though we truly believe everyone can learn an instrument, this series will be most enjoyed by folks who have a little bit of musical experience. A base knowledge of how to tune your instrument and read a diagram of common chords is all you need to join — we’ll teach you everything else!
If you’re an absolute beginner, or want some one-on-one instruction, check out our Lesson Membership!
- Bring Your Own Beverage: Free
- Potter Wines
- Idaho Kombucha
- 6 pack: single flavor of your choosing: $25
- Free local pickup & delivery to Boise greater downtown area.
- Contact Idaho Kombucha to pick your flavor & schedule pickup/delivery.
- Free Spirits Lounge + Merc
- 3 bottles/6 servings of no-alcohol cocktails (Luke Peary, Smokin’ Melissa, & Rosie Cosmo): $45
- Free local pickup
- Shipping available for additional fee. Contact Free Spirits at (208) 398-3335 to coordinate.